[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Adding pylint checking of new ceilometer patches

Neal, Phil phil.neal at hp.com
Fri Oct 3 17:09:59 UTC 2014

Looking a bit deeper it seems that Nova struggled with false positives and resorted to https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28754/ , which layers some historical checking of git on top of pylint's tendency to check only the latest commit. I can't say I'm too deeply versed in the code,  but it's enough to make me wonder if we want to go that direction and avoid the issues altogether?