[openstack-dev] [Heat] OpenStack Heat template and CoreOS...

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 21:34:10 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,
Could you post this question on ask.openstack.org? The -dev mailing list
is not for usage questions; ask.openstack is a much better place to
ensure that others with the same question will benefit from the answer.

FWIW I'd be really surprised if the version of cloud-init in CoreOS is
so old that it doesn't support multipart-mime.

cheers,
Zane.