[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] "Sideways" grenade job to test Nova Network to Neutron migration

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Oct 2 18:06:07 UTC 2014

Thanks for setting this up Clark, I'll look into this close once I'm
back from traveling this week.

Michael, from a parity perspective, we have closed the gaps and there
is nothing that should prevent this functionally from working. That
said, it's likely there could be gaps as part of this type of upgrade,
so I'm happy to help look at this and work with you to close the gaps
and get this going.

Thanks,
Kyle