[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Documentation process

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Oct 1 19:01:30 UTC 2014

Sorry I'm so late to the party. Yes, Andreas is right, we simply cannot
take on any more DocImpact in openstack-manuals, but it would be great to
change the infrastructure to log against a more exact match for the bug
tracker for the project with the impacted docs. Looks like you're doing so
with https://review.openstack.org/125434 so I'm reviewing there.

Some additional protips for devs:

There's an indicator called docimpact-group: for each project. In that
setting, enter the Launchpad bug project you want bugs automatically logged
into. (wow that's strange grammar).

Don't use docimpact-group: openstack-manuals unless your project is
integrated. We can't blow out our doc bug numbers artificially.

Don't use docimpact-group: openstack-manuals for common projects like Oslo,
QA, or Infra repos. I'm working on a cleanup patch.

No need to use docimpact-group for specs repos or docs repos.

We'll cover all this and more at a docs bootstrapping session coming soon!

Thanks,

Anne