[openstack-dev] [tempest] How to run tempest tests

om prakash pandey pandeyop at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 08:20:23 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

I would like to know about the "best practices" followed for skipping tests
not applicable for my environment.

I know one of the ways is to use the below decorator over the test method:
 @test.skip_because(bug="BUG_ID")

However, what if my deployment doesn't support VPNAAS and I want to skip
those tests. Similarly, what if I want to skip the entire suite of
sahara(data processing) tests.

Are there any options in testr to customize running of tempest tests as per
my environment/requirements?

Regards,
Om