[openstack-dev] [Fuel] fuel master monitoring

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 27 09:11:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

Dmitriy, first of all, monit can provide HTTP interface for communication -
so it's possible to poll that this interface to get info or even control
monit (stop/start/restart service, stop/start monitoring of a service,
etc). Secondly, you can configure different triggers in monit and set
appropriate actions, for example running some script - and that script can
do what ever you like. As for built-in possibility to send http requests -
I've never heard about it.

Regards,
Alex