[openstack-dev] [Fuel] fuel master monitoring

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 26 15:21:44 UTC 2014

Folks,

Maybe I understand some things wrong, but Zabbix is a different story.
We deploy Zabbix per cluster, so it doesn't monitor for *all* slaves
or master node. It monitors only one cluster.

Therefore I see no reasons to choose Zabbix over monit. I mean, it
shouldn't be "We MUST use Zabbix because we use it for our clusters".

- Igor

P.S: Personally, I'd like to use either Monit or Sensu.