[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Nailgun API log verbosity

Ivan Kliuk ikliuk at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 26 12:45:48 UTC 2014

Hi, all!

Recently I started working on nailgun-api log is too verbose
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1393148> bug and collected your
feedbacks about PoC <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137053/> as follows:
1) We cannot always delete or cut messages received from nailgun-agent
because of they bear essential information within which is used for
troubleshooting
2) Increase log rotation interval, i.e. to one week. This will decrease
log size without making it less verbose
3) Log data on nodes
4) Implement debug mode feature (increase verbosity by clicking/checking
option on web ui/cli)

Would be great to find a consistency in the way we'll go.
Thank you!

--
Sincerely yours,
Ivan Kliuk