[openstack-dev] [Glance] [all] Proposal for new Glance core reviewers

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Nov 25 20:16:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Please consider this email as a nomination for Erno and Alex (CC) for adding them to the list of Glance core reviewers. Over the last cycle, both of them have been doing good work with reviews, participating in the project discussions as well as taking initiatives to creatively improve the project. Their insights into project internals and it's future directions has been valuable too.

Please let me know if anyone has concerns with this change. If there none brought up, I will make this membership change official in about a week.

Thanks for your consideration and the hard work, Erno and Alex!

Cheers!
-Nikhil