[openstack-dev] [swift] a way of checking replicate completion on swift cluster

Matsuda, Kenichiro matsuda_kenichi at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 25 07:37:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I understood that the logs are necessary to judge whether no failure on
object-replicator.
And also, I thought that the recon info of object-replicator having failure
(just like the recon info of account-replicator and container-replicator)
is useful.
Are there any reason to not included failure in recon?

Kenichiro Matsuda.