[openstack-dev] [neutron] Updating template spec to include "IPV6 Impact"

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Nov 24 18:41:18 UTC 2014

I proposed a template change today [1] which adds an "IPV6 Impact"
section into the template specification. This was done after some
discussion on the "Kilo Priorities" spec [2] around IPV6. Given how
important IPV6 is, it's my opinion we should ensure specifications for
Kilo and beyond think about how they integrate with IPV6.

I'm sending this email to the list because if this lands, it will
require in-flight specs to respin since they won't pass unit tests
anymore.

I'll also highlight this in the meeting today.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136823/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136514/