[openstack-dev] Alembic 0.7.0 - hitting Pypi potentially Sunday night

Mike Bayer mbayer at redhat.com
Mon Nov 24 17:42:48 UTC 2014

I’ve reworked the docs as the single-file layout has gotten huge, here are updated links:

http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/batch.html <http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/batch.html>

http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/branches.html <http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/branches.html>