[openstack-dev] [all] removing XML testing completely from Tempest

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:36:10 UTC 2014

We are in the process of removing XML support from Keystone [1] and have
provided
configuration options to Tempest for testing XML in older releases [2].
However, the
identity client is still tightly coupled to XML test cases. We can either
fix the 309 test cases
that use the XML identity client or let those cases be removed from
Tempest. I'd like to let this
air out a bit before I start fixing the identity client XML issues, in case
XML testing is completely
removed from Tempest.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125738/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127641/