[openstack-dev] [oslo] scheduling a review day

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Nov 21 17:07:56 UTC 2014

We have a bit of a backlog in the Oslo review queue. Before we add a bunch of new reviews for Kilo work, I’d like to see if we can clear some of the existing reviews. One idea I had was setting aside a “review day”, where we spend a work day on reviews together, coordinating and doing fast turn-arounds via IRC.

I know most of the team works on projects other than Oslo, including company-focused work, so I don’t think we want to try to go more than a day and that we would need time to coordinate other schedules to allow the time. How many people could/would participate in a review day like this on 4 December?

Doug