[openstack-dev] [all] A true cross-project weekly meeting

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 14:41:54 UTC 2014

> Right, agreed. This has always been an open meeting.

Yes of course, as I said up-thread.

This is a central plank of our "4 Opens" principle[1], which should
apply across the board to all community meetings related to the
OpenStack project.

"All project meetings are held in public IRC channels and recorded."

Cheers,
Eoghan

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Open