[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Fuel extension with VXLAN support

samuel.bartel at orange.com samuel.bartel at orange.com
Fri Nov 21 14:22:34 UTC 2014

Mike,

It sounds to be a good idea in order to indentify issues with blueprint and real uses cases.
A doc can be a good media to share on this subject.
Were you talking of this one  User stories: https://docs.google.com/a/mirantis.com/document/d/1iWeuXzV4-muLK3Nfx2IH8WI6yrawOXM5ZBqMCE5ZLzc/edit?

Or should we create a new one?