[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Bug day

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 21 08:03:14 UTC 2014

Hi neutron folks!

Today we've decided to conduct bug triaging day.
We have more than one thousand bugs needing their state to be checked.
So everyone is welcome to participate!

The goals of bug triaging day are:
1) Decrease the number of New bugs.
Possible 'resolution' would be:
 - confirm bug. If you see the issue in the code, or you can reproduce it
information to triage the bug.
describing the same issue.
you could provide a link to corresponding review.

2) Check the Open and In progress bugs.
If the last activity on the bug happened more than a month ago - it makes
sense sometimes to bring it back to 'New'.
By activity I mean comments in the bug, actively maintained patch on
review, and such.

Of course feel free to assign a bug to yourself if you know how and going
to fix it.

Some statistics:

   - 85 New bugs
   <https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New>