[openstack-dev] Quota management and enforcement across projects

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Thu Nov 20 01:24:17 UTC 2014

+1

There are lots of concurrent requests to the quota management service if it's shared for projects, especially if it's shared for multi-regions (KeyStone can be global service for multi-regions), also latency will affect the end user experience. POC is good idea to verify the concept.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )