[openstack-dev] [Rally] Rally scenario question

Ajay Kalambur (akalambu) akalambu at cisco.com
Thu Nov 20 00:28:42 UTC 2014

Hi
In rally I have 2 questions. When you use a context like example
users: 2, tenant:2 I want the users and tenants to not be cleaned up but accumulated and cleaned up at end.
Example create 1 user 1 tenant run tests create second user tenant run test and finally clean up user and tenant

Similarly when you specify
times: 100
concurrency: 10
I want it to launch 10 at a time but not clean them up immediately and only clean up at end so 100 instances are active at end before clean up

What changes would be needed to Rally to support this. Is there also a temporary way to do this if not present

Ajay