[openstack-dev] [Heat] LP/review cleanup day

Angus Salkeld asalkeld at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 19 23:32:52 UTC 2014

Hi all

As an action from our meeting I'd like to announce a cleanup day on the 2nd
of December.

What does this mean?

1) We have been noticing a lot of old and potentially out of date bugs that
need
some attention (re-test/triage/mark invalid). Also we have 97 bugs
in-progress
I wonder if that is real? Maybe some have partial fixes and have been left
in-progress.

2) We have probably need to do a manual-abandon on some really old reviews
so it doesn't clutter up the review.

3) We have a lot of out of date blueprints that basically need deleting.
We need to go through and agree on a list of them to kill.

Regards
Angus