[openstack-dev] [Cinder] mid-cycle meet-up planning ...

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Wed Nov 19 22:20:37 UTC 2014

All,

For those of you that weren't able to make the Kilo meet-up in Paris I
wanted to send out a note regarding Cinder's Kilo mid-cycle meet-up.

IBM has offered to host it in, warm, sunny, Austin, Texas.  The planned
dates are January 27, 28 and 29, 2015.

I have put together an etherpad with the current plan and will be
keeping the etherpad updated as we continue to firm out the details:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-kilo-midcycle-meetup

I need to have a good idea how many people are planning to participate
sooner, rather than later, so that I can make sure we have a big enough
room.  So, if you think you are going to be able to make it please add
your name to the 'Planned Attendees' list.

Again, we will also use Google Hangout to virtually include those who
cannot be physically present.  I have a space in the etherpad to include
your name if you wish to join that way.

I look forward to another successful meet-up with all of you!

Jay
(jungleboyj)