[openstack-dev] [api] API-WG meeting (note time change this week)

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Nov 19 19:34:44 UTC 2014

On Nov 19, 2014, at 4:56 AM, Christopher Yeoh <cbkyeoh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have moved to alternating times each week for the API WG meeting so
> people from other timezones can attend. Since this is an odd week
> the meeting will be Thursday UTC 1600. Details here:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/API-WG
>
> The google ical feed hasn't been updated yet, but thats not surprising
> since the wiki page was only updated a few hours ago.

I see on the Meetings [1] page the link to the Google Calendar iCal feed.

1. Do you know the link to the Google Calendar itself, not just the iCal feed?

2. Do you know if there is a way to subscribe to only the API WG meeting from that calendar?

Thanks,
Everett