[openstack-dev] [nova] v3 integrated tests taking a lot longer?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Nov 18 23:48:14 UTC 2014

I just started noticing today that the v3 integrated api samples tests
seem to be taking a lot longer than the other non-v3 integrated api
samples tests. On my 4 VCPU, 4 GB RAM VM some of those tests are taking
anywhere from 15-50+ seconds, while the non-v3 tests are taking less
than a second.

Has something changed recently in how the v3 API code is processed that
might have caused this?  With microversions or jsonschema validation
perhaps?

I was thinking it was oslo.db 1.1.0 at first since that was a recent
update but given the difference in times between v3 and non-v3 api
samples tests I'm thinking otherwise.

Matt Riedemann