[openstack-dev] Dynamic Policy

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 23:40:55 UTC 2014

There is a lot of discussion about policy.  I've attempted to pull the
majority of the work into a single document that explains the process in
a step-by-step manner:

http://adam.younglogic.com/2014/11/dynamic-policy-in-keystone/

Its really long, so I won't bother reposting the whole article here.
Instead, I will post the links to the topic on Gerrit.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:dynamic-policy,n,z

There is one additional review worth noting:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133855/

Which is for "private groups of roles"  specific to a domain.  This is
related, but not part of the critical path for the things I wrote above.