[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Kilo Mid-Cycle Meetup Planning

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Tue Nov 18 21:25:43 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Gregory Haynes's message of 2014-10-09 20:32:26 +0000:
> Hello TripleO-ers,
>
> Last time around there was a lot of feedback that we should plan our
> mid-cycle metup a lot sooner, so lets do that! I've created a (mostly
> bare) etherpad here:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-tripleo-midcycle-meetup
>
> Note that there are currently no possible venues listed. If you are able
> to provide a possible venue (Thank you!) please reply and/or add it to
> the etherpad.
>
> I have also listed a few possible Mon-Fri meetup dates. Do not take this
> as any indication that Mon-Fri is an ideal meetup length or time of
> week, and feel free to add feedback / combinations of your own.
> Personally, I felt pretty burned out by Friday last time so maybe
> Mon-Wed is a better size?

A bit of a status update: We are in the works of getting approval for a
Seattle location to host our mid-cycle sprint. If you havent already
(which is most everyone at this point) please add your preferences to
the list of dates at the bottom of the etherpad.

More updates to come!

Cheers,
Greg