[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Cleaning up spec review queue.

Chris K nobodycam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:13:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

In an effort to keep the Ironic specs review queue as up to date as
possible, I have identified several specs that were proposed in the Juno
cycle and have not been updated to reflect the changes to the current Kilo
cycle.

I would like to set a deadline to either update them to reflect the Kilo
cycle or abandon them if they are no longer relevant.
If there are no objections I will abandon any specs on the list below that
have not been updated to reflect the Kilo cycle after the end of the next
Ironic meeting (Nov. 24th 2014).

Below is the list of specs I have identified that would be affected:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107344 - *Generic Hardware Discovery Bits*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102557 - *Driver for NetApp storage arrays*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/108324 - *DRAC hardware discovery*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103065 - *Design spec for iLO driver for
firmware settings*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/108646 - *Add HTTP GET support for
vendor_passthru API*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94923 - *Make the REST API fully
asynchronous*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103760 - *iLO Management Driver for
firmware update*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110217 - *Cisco UCS Driver*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96538 - *Add console log support*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/100729 - *Add metric reporting spec.*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101122 - *Firmware setting design spec.*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96545 - *Reset service processor*

*This list may also be found on this ether pad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-juno-specs-to-be-removed
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-juno-specs-to-be-removed>*

If you believe one of the above specs should not be abandoned please update
the spec to reflect the current Kilo cycle, or let us know that a update is
forth coming.

Please feel free to reply to this email, I will also bring this topic up at
the next meeting to ensure we have as much visibility as possible before
abandoning the old specs.

Thank you,
Chris Krelle
IRC: NobodyCam