[openstack-dev] [all] OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour: Debugging in the Gate - Friday Nov 21st 20:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Nov 18 17:11:44 UTC 2014

This Friday's Bootstrapping Hour will be on Debugging in the Gate -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BootstrappingHour/Debugging_Gate#Debugging_in_the_Gate

The etherpad has the discussions notes I'll be using for it -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/obh-debugging-openstack-gate

For folks that can't make the event synchronously, it will be recorded
and posted on youtube shortly after the event. Also, feel free to add to
the Questions section at the end of the etherpad (with name please in
case I want to get clarification prior to the broadcast). Will make sure
to try to answer all questions written down during the broadcast.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net