[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Failed upgrade chain - 5.1 -> 5.1.1 -> 6.0

Daniele Pizzolli daniele.pizzolli at create-net.org
Tue Nov 18 13:29:53 UTC 2014

Igor Kalnitsky <ikalnitsky at mirantis.com> writes:

> Hi Daniele,
>
> Sorry for long response, I have a bit busy.
>
> As for your problem, the log is looks like that we're talking about
> the same problem, but at different stages of its manifestation.
>
> Anyway, the original ticket is closed, so please pull the latest
> fuel-main fixes and try again. If you meet some problems - let us
> know.

Hello Igor,

thanks.  I tried with the latest stable/5.1 and still get the error.

I filed the bug here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1393777

I also make made a try by cherry picking the commits mentioned in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1392698 with no success.

The build from the master works.

Thanks,
Daniele