[openstack-dev] [nova] discussion of an implementation detail for "boot from network" feature

Ondrej Wisniewski ondrej.wisniewski at dektech.com.au
Tue Nov 18 11:07:05 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

referring to this discussion we had some weeks ago, there is a blueprint
and spec up for review now, describing the boot device prioritization
feature you proposed:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/boot-order-for-instance
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133254/

It would be great if you could have a look and add your comments.

Regards, Ondrej