[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Failed upgrade chain - 5.1 -> 5.1.1 -> 6.0

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 18 10:24:19 UTC 2014

Hi Daniele,

Sorry for long response, I have a bit busy.

As for your problem, the log is looks like that we're talking about
the same problem, but at different stages of its manifestation.

Anyway, the original ticket is closed, so please pull the latest
fuel-main fixes and try again. If you meet some problems - let us
know.

- Igor