[openstack-dev] [Ironic] A mascot for Ironic

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:03:57 UTC 2014

lol +1 for the drum set. I'll try to draw something like that soonish.

Also, we got some fair amount of names proposed[1] already (thanks
y'all). I will wait until tomorrow evening (18:00 UTC) and send out a
pool to finally decide how we're going to call the bear :)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard (At the bottom)