[openstack-dev] [cinder] Anyone Using the Open Solaris ZFS Driver?

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:27:58 UTC 2014

Is the new driver drop-in compatible with the old one? IF not, can existing
systems be upgraded to the new driver via some manual steps, or is it
basically a completely new driver with similar functionality?

https://github.com/openstack/cinder/blob/master/cinder/volume/drivers/san/solaris.py
>> [2] -
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/cinder/devref/drivers.html#minimum-features

Duncan Thomas