[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack] CI failed The plugin token_endpoint could not be found

Patrick East patrick.east at purestorage.com
Mon Nov 17 21:59:47 UTC 2014

I am also still seeing issues with 'ERROR: openstack The plugin
token_endpoint could not be found', we can work around it by adding in a
list of all the clients to DEVSTACK_PROJECT_FROM_GIT and things go back to
working, for example:

http://ec2-54-69-107-106.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/purestorageci/71/131871/10/check/dsvm-tempest-volume-PureISCSIDriver/8e36386/devstacklog.txt

But without it, attempting to use the released versions from pip:

http://ec2-54-69-107-106.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/purestorageci/95/114395/11/check/dsvm-tempest-volume-PureISCSIDriver/725f580/devstacklog.txt

The strange part is that on my development setup, which is watching
sandbox, I was able to pip uninstall the python-*client packages and it
went back to running with out any problems,  (
http://ec2-54-69-246-234.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/purestorageci/MANUALLY_TRIGGERED_282/devstacklog.txt
) but my "live" setup did not after going through the same process.

For now things seem ok with getting the packages from git, but it does
concern me that our CI is not able to function the same way as the gate
jenkins. I would rather have our configuration match those as closely as
possible.

I'm happy to provide more details about the setup or the failures. Any
suggestions on how to go about troubleshooting this would be much
appreciated.

-Patrick