[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging] ZeroMQ driver maintenance next steps

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Mon Nov 17 20:33:02 UTC 2014

It should already be running.

Tooz has been testing with it[1]. Whats running in ubuntu is an older
redis though so don't expect some of the new > 2.2.0 features to work
until the ubuntu version is pushed out to all projects.

https://github.com/stackforge/tooz/blob/master/tooz/drivers/redis.py#L132

Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>