[openstack-dev] [neutron] L2 gateway as a service

Igor Cardoso igordcard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:30:28 UTC 2014

What would be the best meeting to discuss these works and any
others related? Maybe, collectively, a very flexible solution for all
related use cases could be found.

I also want to go forward with some work I've developed a couple months
ago, part of "methods to connect x to a neutron l2 segment", which aims at
any "x", be it a 10-year old cheap home gateway wireless access point
located at the other side of the planet, or a datacenter's hardware switch
VLAN.

Cheers,

Igor Duarte Cardoso.
http://igordcard.com