[openstack-dev] [Fuel] CentOS falls into interactive mode: Unsupported hardware

Matthew Mosesohn mmosesohn at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 17 13:41:18 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

I actually reported this to CentOS back in May:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=7136
It's a bug/feature in Anaconda. It can be worked around quite easily
by adding "unsupported_hardware" to kernel params or to the kickstart
file.

I reported the bug because there's no support for CentOS (except from
the community), so this error message has no true value in a
non-commercial OS.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn