[openstack-dev] [Fuel] CentOS falls into interactive mode: Unsupported hardware

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 17 12:30:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I was skimming through a nicely written blogpost about Fuel experience [1],
and noticed "This hardware ... not supported by CentOS" [2] on one of the
screenshots. Looks like CentOS goes into interactive mode and complains
about unsupported hardware.
Can we do anything with this? I can hardly imagine clicking Ok for 100
nodes deployment...

It will be fixed by image based provisioning of course, but the question is
can we do anything to fix it in the current release?

[1]
http://ehaselwanter.com/en/blog/2014/10/15/deploying-openstack-with-mirantis-fuel-5-1/
[2] http://ehaselwanter.com/images/article-images/mirantis-35-blog-780x.png
--