[openstack-dev] [neutron] L2 gateway as a service

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Nov 17 10:34:32 UTC 2014

I think this thread is about the L2 gateway service... how's that related
with the notion of trunk port?

I know that the spec under review adds a component which is tantamount to a
L2 gateway, but while the functionality is similar, the use case, and
therefore the API exposed, are rather different.
Am I missing something here?

Salvatore