[openstack-dev] [cinder] Anyone Using the Open Solaris ZFS Driver?

Drew Fisher drew.fisher at oracle.com
Mon Nov 17 05:08:44 UTC 2014

We (here at Oracle) have a replacement for this driver which includes
local ZFS, iSCSI and FC drivers all with ZFS as the underlying driver.
We're in the process of getting CI set up so we can contribute the
driver upstream along with our ZFSSA driver (which is already in the tree).

If anybody has more questions about this, please let me know.  The
driver is in the open for folks to look at and if anybody wants us to
start upstream integration for it, we'll be happy to do so.

-Drew