[openstack-dev] [neutron] L2 gateway as a service

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:28:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

As far as I understood last friday afternoon dicussions during the
design summit, this use case is in the scope of another umbrella spec
which would define external connectivity for neutron networks. Details
of those connectivity would be defined through service plugin API.

Ian do you plan to define such an umbrella spec? or at least, could
you sum up the agreement of the design summit discussion in the ML?

I see at least 3 specs which would be under such an umbrella spec :
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/93329/ (BGPVPN)
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101043/ (Inter DC connectivity with VPN)
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134179/ (l2 gw aas)