[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron mid-cycle announcement

Miguel Ángel Ajo majopela at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 06:32:37 UTC 2014

I was willing to go, (plane is ~850€ from Madrid) but it’s going to push
too much stress on my family  as it’s too close to the summit.
(I need to add at least 3 more days because of flights).

I’d love to participate remotely, even with the timezone differences,
if you find a way to leave “homework" to the ones at CEST without
making your work more difficult I’d allocate those days to help where
I can/It’s needed.

Miguel Ángel
ajo @ freenode.net