[openstack-dev] [Infra] Meeting Tuesday November 11th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Nov 13 19:37:48 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:38 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is hosting our weekly
> meeting on Tuesday November 11th, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Our meeting this week was pretty short due to so many folks traveling,
minutes and logs available here:

Minutes: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-11-11-19.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-11-11-19.00.txt
Log: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-11-11-19.00.log.html

It's my turn to take a vacation next week and I won't be around to
send out the reminder on Monday, so here's you're reminder now: next
meeting is coming up on Tuesday, November 18th at 19:00 UTC.

And remember daylight savings time things happened recently, so
double-check the time if you're in an area which has such things :)