[openstack-dev] opnfv proposal on DR capability enhancement on OpenStack Nova

A, Keshava keshava.a at hp.com
Thu Nov 13 17:52:03 UTC 2014

Zhipeng Huang,

When multiple  Datacenters are interconnected over WAN/Internet if the remote the Datacenter goes down, expect the 'native VM status' to get changed accordingly ?
Is this the requirement ? This requirement is  from NFV Service VM (like routing VM ? )
Then is not it is  NFV routing (BGP/IGP) /MPLS signaling (LDP/RSVP) protocol to handle  ? Does the OpenStack needs to handle that ?

Please correct me if my understanding on this problem  is not correct.

Thanks & regards,
keshava