[openstack-dev] [glance] Policy file not reloaded after changes

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Nov 13 17:32:31 UTC 2014

Forgot to mention the main part - this patch should enable the auto loading of policies.

Thanks,
-Nikhil
________________________________
From: Nikhil Komawar [nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 11:56 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [glance] Policy file not reloaded after changes

Hi Ajaya,

We'r making some progress on sync-ing the latest Oslo-incubator code in Glance. It's a little more tricky due to the property protection feature so, we've had some impedance. Please give your feedback at: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127923/3

Please let me know if you've any concerns.

Thanks,
-Nikhil