[openstack-dev] [Horizon] the future of angularjs development in Horizon

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Nov 13 15:13:12 UTC 2014

On 11/13/2014 08:32 AM, Richard Jones wrote:
> I note that the Debian JS guidelines* only recommend that libraries
> *should* be minified (though I'm unsure why they even recommend that).

I'm not sure why. Though what *must* be done, is that source packages,
and no point, should ever include a minified version. This should be
done either at build time, or at runtime. There's already some issues
within the current XStatic packages that I had to deal with (eg: remove
these minified versions so it could be uploaded to Debian).

Thomas