[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Current development focus

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 13 14:40:00 UTC 2014

Fuelers,
among bugs we have to work on, please go over 5.1.1 milestone in the first
order. The plan was to declare a code freeze today, but we still have a
number of bugs opened there. We need your help here.

Also, at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130717/
we have release notes draft. It also needs an attention.

Thanks,

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen