[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack] CI failed The plugin token_endpoint could not be found

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Thu Nov 13 05:36:41 UTC 2014

About a month ago, we made changes to python-openstackclient that seem
related to the error message you posted. Change is
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127655/3/setup.cfg
I'm wondering why you are just hitting it now? Does your CI pull the
latest python-keystoneclient and python-openstackclient from master?

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Development - Keystone Core Member
Phone: (905) 413-2851
E-Mail: stevemar at ca.ibm.com