[openstack-dev] [gantt] Scheduler sub-group meeting agenda 11/11

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Thu Nov 13 05:09:08 UTC 2014

OK, as promised I created a Wiki page to keep track of our work items.  It’s linked to from the Gantt meeting page and is also available here:

                https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Gantt/kilo

The important column in the Tasks table is the Patches column, that shows the specific patch sets that we are trying to push.  I want to concentrate on the specific patches rather than the BPs since some of the BPs (e.g. Add resource object models) can cover a dozen specific patch sets of which only 1 or 2 are specific to the scheduler.

Based upon the table we’re in pretty good shape, most of the line items have reviewable patches that we can look at right now.  The only holes right now are the first two rows, object related tasks, we only have BPs for them.  Also row 3, Detach service from compute node, is a spec right now that needs to be approved.

--
Don Dugger