[openstack-dev] [all] python-troveclient keystone v3 support breaking the world

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Wed Nov 12 14:59:04 UTC 2014

Sean, I'm looking into this and have proposed https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133958/ as an interim measure. As soon as the trove gate passes I'll try and get a couple of other votes and have that change merged.

Dims and I had a short chat on IRC and weren't able to come up with a quick solution to the problem; I think the change you identified needs to be reworked.

More to come.

-amrith