[openstack-dev] [cinder]How to do the cert test?

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:14:04 UTC 2014

If you have tempest running in the third party CI with every commit,
you don't need a cert test result. The CI is very much the preferred
method.

To post a result, open a bug with 'Huawei XXX  driver cert result; and
the logs attached.

Other than, that, it is just a matter of waiting for reviews. The spec
looks fine, people will get to the driver shortly.

On 12 November 2014 05:21, liuxinguo <liuxinguo at huawei.com> wrote:

> I have read the related article in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers, but I still have a little confused about the cert test:
>
> 1. Should I run the the tempest (at https://github.com/openstack/tempest) in our own 3rd party CI test environment? Our 3rd party CI have already set up.
> 2. How should I post the result and where to post?
> 3. Is there any thing else should I do for our driver to "passes the cert test and the results are posted"?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Liu

Duncan Thomas